- "What does it cost to go to Harmony House?"
- Upon entering Harmony House, most clients have no income; therefore, there is no expectation of payment. However, many clients, once they stabilize, are successful in finding employment and at that time are expected to contribute to the cost of the program.
- "Can someone enter Harmony House directly from his home, or must he come from another facility?"
- Most referrals come from Transitional Support Services (TSS). Some clients come from detox facilities, correctional facilities, or emergency shelters. Self-referrals are seldom but are considered on a case by case basis.
- "Are the counselors credentialed? If so, what credentials?"
- Harmony House counselors are licensed by Dept. of Public Health (L.A.D.C. I, II or C.A.D.A.C. I, II), and/or are certified by The Massachusetts Board of Substance Abuse Counselor Certification, Inc., and/or are degreed.
- "Is there a limit on residency?"
- No, this is permanent housing.
- "Can I have visitors?"
- During the day, yes, but overnight guests are not allowed.
- "Can I have a vehicle?"
- Yes, after you have been in the program for two weeks.